Friday, October 1, 2010

Where did those 4 months go?

I really didn’t think that seven four months had passed since writing in this blog!

Cant really say much has happened – well nothing huge anyway. Kind of failed (didn’t finish my subjects) for Bible College in Trimester 2, repeating them this Trimester. Bella turned 2 about a week ago – she is growing up way too fast! Abraham is still at the bank, and has his police entrance exam on October 9th. Hopefully he will be successful this time around. I actually have quite a bit to say on this matter – but that is for another blog post entirely

I wonder why I’m so bad at updating this blog. I guess I feel like my life isn’t enough for people to car about! Or, maybe I just can’t make it sound interesting enough for people to read. I do have a few things going on in my head that I would love to get out though…

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey there Naomi, I know how you feel about posting on the blog! Last night I edited and edited the post before I was happy with it... still didn't know what the *point* was to my post. Ah well. This month I'm trying to make a post every day. I figure the more I do it the better I'll get at it :)

Rebecca said...

and hey, it's not really seven months, you know! Only four :)

Naomi said...

oh whoops - missed that post about annas wedding! should change the title now!

Shannon said...

no worries Im terrible at it too but the school I am in encourages journalling so I will probably do more and also work on my blogging as well! One step at a time :-)
You are amazing keep on going forward no matter what! What is in store for you is much greater than what has past! Only GOOD things are in store even though there are times we have bumps in the road, it certainly grows us! :-) Bless you!

Oscar said...

Hi Naomi, I just think you are so clever, and interesting, its so lovely that you are willing to share your life and especialy how you are so doting about Bella, and all the photos that you put up so we can see how lovely she is and her mile stones, Its very clever how you can use the computer to make blogs and all the rest of the things that I dont understand about, how to use the computer, any way thats just because no one has shown me and I havent done any computer courses, we all have diffrent gifts ,some people really love the computer and social net working ,and others dont bother, so you just do what you like to do and dont feel pressured, love to you Abraham and Bella Aunty Christine.xx

Post a Comment