Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Celebrations

Easter was such a lovely time of celebration with family and friends. Allowed me to reflect on new life and His gracious love and mercy.

I ate far too much chocolate and way too many hot cross buns! I need to get back to my normal diet now and get back on track!

We also celebrated Abrahams 30th birthday last night! We had a joint BBQ with our friend Josh who turned 27 a couple of days ago :) We had many friends and family around for a lovely evening! Josh and Rach bought the Wii and it still happens to be sitting on our TV cabinet! It’s been fun playing it with Abraham.

DSCF6526

DSCF6546

The lent it to us because we have gone on a television fast. We are starting off slowly and only doing it for a week, but that may change come Sunday! I have the TV on during the day just because! It is noise, and I watch it out of boredom, habit and also pleasure. I’m sure Bella would happily sit in front of it all day if I let her!

So, we started on Sunday afternoon and I haven't really missed it. I have been getting up to turn it on though and then realised I cant!

Bella has a cold at the moment, well the cough has gone, but the runny nose remains. Its funny seeing her trying to blow her nose! She ends up blowing through her mouth. Funny girl!

Abraham and I are heading up to Melbourne on Thursday morning so I can go to a group meeting with some other ACOM students. We meet 4 times a year.

Anyway, that's about it I guess. Oh, and I finally managed to book the car in to get fixed after my accident! It wont be until the 27th of April, but at least it gives us some time to save up the excess!

Oh and I just have to share a photo of my gorgeous girl from Abrahams party yesterday

DSCF6468

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Naomi :) thanks for stopping by my blog, it sure is nice to 'meet' you :) Your daughter looks gorgeous! Hope to hear from you again :)

Post a Comment