Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 3 - Light

I like the light first thing in the morning. The soft light that streams in through the curtains. I also like the oranges and pinks that bring the warm glow to the morning. I don’t know if I would like all of this if I wasn’t a morning person.

I like it that light comes in so many forms – lamps, bulbs, candles, torches and the sun and moon. Sometimes I use my mobile phone as a light – in this day and age – who hasn’t?

I like it that you can’t have light without darkness. The two need each other – yet they are opposites.

Light guides. It guides ships, cars, people. It lights paths, roads, rooms, empty spaces

If you always have light, you will never have darkness. Oh, the darkness may come – but you will always have the light to chase it away. Darkness cannot drive out darkness – only light can

Everything always seems better when there is light. Things are much clearer, calmer and I feel more in control. I always felt that things were much worse when it was night-time – then in the morning light, they didn’t seem so bad anymore

Light is not meant to be hidden. Let your light shine Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment