Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our little family


And then there were three...... (or five if you count the pets!)

We are the Schultinks :0)

I'm Naomi, my husband is Abraham and our 14 month old daughter is Bella Grace. We also have a cat named Oscar and a puppy named Millie.

We bought our first house together this year and have been doing little bits here and there to fix it up. Abraham has just finished paving out the back - it looks great!

I am a stay-at-home mum, but I also work from home 2 days a week for Abrahams parents company blanklabels.com.au. I send orders off, do data entry and research what products would suit the customer best.

Next year, I will be studying a Bachelor of Theology through ACOM (Australian College of Ministries). In the future I want to combine my degree in teaching along with my bachelor of theology to become a chaplain in primary schools.

Abraham works for the Commonwealth Bank and enjoys the challenges it poses each day. He is slowly working his way up in the branch.

Bella is growing up way too fast! She has recently decided she can walk around the house with her wagon (the same wagon I used to play with when I was little!) It has taken her a while, but she is getting there! She is now bottle-free and will just drink her milk out of a sippy cup now. She is currently sitting on the floor watching Franklin and eating an apple.

I always thought that blogging needed to be about deep and meaningful stuff, full of in depth things about the world and current affairs etc, but I guess blogging could be just about anything! There may be deep matters of the heart discussed here, but there will also be the mundane day-to-day things that happen in our lives. They matter too :0)

Come back and share with us in our journey as a the Schultink family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment