Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A visit from Oma and rice pudding

Was lovely to have Oma (Abrahams mum) around for morning tea today. She has been in W.A. for her dads 80th birthday and we have missed her heaps! Bella loved crawling and standing all over her like she was a human climbing frame! I've also taught her about tickling her tummy, except now she pulls up everyones top (including Omas) to see their flesh and proceeds to say "tickle, tickle, tickle"

We ventured out to the library just before lunch, but came back empty handed. Bella has been down for a sleep since 1pm, so I decided to make rice pudding. I have had cravings for it since monday, so I finally made it! It wasnt as good as nans, but still tasted okay!

Tomorrow I'm meeting with the state director for ACOM just to have a catch up and talk about my application for next year. I wish it was Feburary already so I could start studying! I bet when March comes, I wont be saying that!

I should probably tidy up the house a bit before small group tonight. We are watching a series of lectures by Kent Hovind. We are really enjoying them and the discussion that follows :) There is only 4 of us in our small group (Abraham and I and another married couple). So off I go before Bella wakes up :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment