Thursday, December 3, 2009

Locked out for the 2nd time!

Okay, so today saw me being locked out of the house, with Bella happily playing inside!

I was taking the washing in when a massive gust of wind blew the back door shut! We dont have door handles on the outside of any of our doors, so I was well and truly locked out!

I went round to the loungeroom window to check on Bella and the dog, and everything was okay there! I saw that the window was open a little, so I tried to sqeeze through. No such luck.

Then tried to break the chain on the window to get it loose. Nope. Managed to cut open my finger in the process.

Went to the shed (which is NEVER locked!) and found that it was indeed locked.

Then decided to go to the next door neighbour and grab a screwdriver to undo the window winder thing and climb inside.

It worked. I had to take my skirt off (sorry for the graphic image!) to get inside because there was no way I was getting in with a skirt on!

So yes. Everything is fine! We are fine, the window is fine. My finger is not, but thats okay!

And yes, as the title suggests, this is the 2nd time this has happened!

0 comments:

Post a Comment