Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sweet words

I love hearing my daughter say "Mum"

I love hearing her say "nose" and gently poking my nose

I love hearing her give kisses

I love hearing her say "Bye" and waving madly

I love hearing my daughter say "Hello puss" when she sees Oscar in the morning

I love hearing her read her books while sitting on the floor with her feet crossed

I love hearing her say "narna" when she sees a banana

I love hearing her say "baby" whenever she sees a picture of herself or another child

I love hearing her say "Amen" after we finish praying, singing, or saying grace

I love hearing her say "Hi" to people walking by

I love hearing her say "What's that?" when she sees something new

I love hearing her say "Ta" when she has something to give to me

I love hearing her say "Yucky" when she has something gross in her hands she shouldn't

I love hearing her voice

0 comments:

Post a Comment